Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall-ing Outfits

Hey everyone!

It's been a while and I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks. Since I've started my new job, I've been pretty tired by the end of the day and haven't been keeping up with posting!

It's definitely been getting colder here in Oregon, so I've been bundling up and giving my boots some outdoor time!

My bf came to visit me a few weekends ago and we went to one of my client's grand opening for a paint your own pottery shop. We had dinner before and then painted a piggy bank! I can't wait to see it and I'll post some pictures when I go pick it up! I felt like dressing up a bit for dinner :)

Animal-print night out
Portland has an art event where participating galleries downtown bring out new artists' work and promote it during "First Thursday". It comes around every first Thursday of the month, and I attended (at least tried to) this month. It was fun, but a bit cold. Went around to a few shops with a friend, and this is what I wore.

Love my Armani Exchange Asymmetrical Jacket!

I attended my cousin's wedding over the weekend; unfortunately, it was raining. What a hectic weekend! But it's done and over with and the happy couple can start their lives together!
Here are some photos from their wedding... there was the morning ceremony and the dinner reception in the evening. I decided to wear two dresses. :P

Isn't the bride GORGEOUS!? :)
Wedding piggies!
The boyfriend and I at the dinner reception.
My sister and I - we didn't plan on matching!
Maybe I've been working out too much - giant arms! :P
Cheeeese!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The bride's dress is amazing!!! and you look gorgeous in the pink, black, and white!

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! I love your style and all of these outfits are great. And good to hear it's a little chilly in portland, I'm so ready to wear my winter coats again... I never have the chance to in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love all of your outfits. The bride and groom pigs are way too cute!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete