Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sunshine and job hunting...

Yes, I know. It's been a while! Summer is over half way through and I'm still on the job hunt. :/ Yeah, it's tough out there and we've all heard it, so won't rant too much about that...

But on a happier note, I've been getting some freelance work here and there, so it's better than nothing. I really do enjoy brand development, so I shouldn't complain too much!

During the last few weeks, I've worked on a logo for a general contractor, paint your own pottery studio, investment management group, and natural sugars. More blog posts to come with the final designs! So stay tuned for those! :)

Since I started this blog, it's been mainly a design blog. I may start adding some more things related to what's happening in my life. I suppose it'll be more for me than anything else. Writing will just keep me a bit more sane!

So, I've been in Newport for the past few days; my grandma and aunt from San Diego are here to visit. It's been fun and I've been eating WAY TOO MUCH. My dad loves to BBQ and we had a feast last night. We've been getting sunshine on the coast, mid to high 60s. But it beats the heat wave rolling through Portland the valley!


Hope everyone else is having a great week so far. It's Wednesday, so over the hump we go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment