Thursday, August 26, 2010

Outfit for the day: Dark Chocolate

Mmmmmm... chocolate... :)

This will be the start of my outfit blogging. I've learned a lot from reading other blogs by petites, and thought that it would be fun to try and keep one myself! There are so many different looks and outfits that I like, so this would be a great place to document everything. Hope you guys enjoy it!

-------

I usually don't feel like putting on outfits when I'm at home. But since my grandma and aunt were in town, I decided I should look a little nicer than a bum. :P

It's a bit colder here on the coast, and the dark colors really contrasted with each other. I really like this look - feels more ladylike! Hehe.

Top: Valerie Stevens - PS
Tweed Skirt: Banana Republic - 0P

(Sorry for not having any shoes on! I paired this outfit with a pair of brown wedges.)
And here's one with my brother's boston terrier female puppy, Luna. She's adorable!


5 comments:

  1. Yay! :) Thanks for visiting my blog, Diana! Came by to say hello.

    I'm fairly new to this outfit blogging thing too so I'm in the same boat as ya :D

    And I <3 the pic with Luna! Sooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. I love the mix of ruffles with the tweed-ish skirt! Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...tweed...love that skirt!

    Agree, there is something about neutral colored outfits that look very chic! I love color, but the times when I "tone it down" with an outfit of darker, more neutral colors, it's always great!

    Luna is so cute! I want a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hairstyle now. It's very darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I'll try my best to keep this blog updated! :)

    ReplyDelete