Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vince Camuto Peep Toe Bootie!

Hi there!

I ordered these babies over the weekend at Amazon's Warehouse sale. And such a great find! Also with free 2 day shipping with an Amazon Prime account (FREE promotional 1 year student account)!

Vince Camuto Peep Toe Bootie Taupe, 5.5
I bought the Taupe colored ones, and they were only $18.99!! (Retails for $139) - Really can't beat this price ^__________^

It's made of very soft suede with a 3 and 3/4 heel, and peep toe design. I didn't realize that the shaft was extendable! Makes me love them even more! When the shaft is up, it rises to mid-calf, perfect for petites with shorter legs. Ahhh, I love how versatile these new booties are!

Dark Slate Suede


You can wear them multiple ways, dress it up or dress it down :) I bought these in a 5.5 and they fit very comfortably, may run a teeny bit bigger than true size. I really like the color of the dark slate suede color, but... I need lighter shoes to add to my "collection". :P

Overall, I'm really loving this new bootie and can't wait to pair it with an outfit!

I'll be posting outfits with these shoes soon! Stay tuned! Hope everyone is having a great week so far :)

1 comment:

  1. These are AMAZING. I am so jealous that you got them for so cheap, I have been looking something like this forever. Too bad it's not as affordable in my size. :( GREAT FIND!

    ReplyDelete