Sunday, June 1, 2008

Goodbye Windows

So I'm about to make that change. I knew it would be inevitable, the day when I switch over to Mac OS completely, but I'm feeling indifferent about it. I've been in the transitional stage way too long.


I am reformatting my Windows PC and packing it up. Someone else will make good use of it. I built this computer two summers ago, it kicked ass! Everything I wanted was in it, and performance was excellent. But throughout my design education and career, I knew that my professional future would involve working almost completely on the Mac platform.


I have been on Windows for the longest time; when Windows 95 came out. I don't know if I will miss it much though. I relied heavily on this Windows machine to connect with the outside world, to read and learn about all sorts of topics, I began connecting with people from all over the place... me and Windows have shared a lot! But there's no looking back now...




Dual Monitors

No comments:

Post a Comment